A 4-6 week contract, the successful candidate will have JDE (JD Edwards) experience.
A few of the key responsibilities:
- Raise variations for subcontracts and purchase orders for suppliers.
- Assist Contracts Administrator on drafting new contracts and closing out contracts.
- Maintain register tracking of subcontractor’s payment claims.
- Process invoices and subcontract claims in JDE for payment approval.
- Manage and maintain procurement & commercial project records, ensuring that
- information is accurate, up-to-date and filed.
- Assist Cost Engineers in reporting of end of month accruals
- Communicate and liaise with external vendors, subcontractors and other team members for administrative purposes
- Provide basic support to colleagues on JDE
- Computer literacy
- Site admin experience in project capacity
- Clear and concise communications skills
- Ability to problem solve and multitask
- JDE experience