My client is recognised within the industry as a leading, Australian multi-disciplinary design practice, delivering innovative, award winning architectural, interior and urban design projects.
Their portfolio of work is diverse, working on projects within the public, residential, commercial, mixed-use and education industries. Their Sydney office boasts an inclusive and collaborative culture, ensuring all disciplines work together seamlessly to produce only the highest quality outcomes.
Working as a Senior Urban Designer for my client, you will primarily be responsible for managing projects from start to finish, supported not only by the urban team and the wider office, but also the Director for Urban Design.
You will be working across a variety of projects from start to finish, working in a small team but liaising with the larger office, coordinating with clients, consultants, council staff and any other relevant personnel.
To be considered for this position, you should possess:
- A minimum of 6 years' experience working locally within the Urban Design field
- Tertiary qualifications in Urban Design, Architecture or another relevant industry
- Advanced AutoCAD skills as well as proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Strong Communication skills (written and verbal)
- Full Australian Working Rights
If you would like more information regarding the position, please give Alexandra Lowe a ring on 02 8252 4027 or email her at email@example.com