They are involved in some of the largest, most prominent infrastructure projects in QLD and across the country.
They are at the forefront of design technology across the business and have a very strong focus on staff retention with training and development built into their culture. Flexible working arrangements and many other initiatives come as standard to ensure a happy, energised and motivated group of Engineers, Designers and support staff across the company.
Reporting into the highways leader you will look after traffic engineering on a broad range of projects from large scale highway upgrades to the medium sized traffic work connected to land development and traffic specific projects in the city and outlying areas.
You will lead these projects from start to finish and will mentor and guide more junior members of the team whilst contributing to the team culture and strategic direction of the traffic engineering side of the team.
There will be a structured career path to the next level of your development, be it in a technical direction or a leadership/management role and you will be given all the tools to succeed.
- Degree in Civil Engineering
- Extensive exposure to Australian design codes and standards
- Desire to take your career to the next level
- 7 years + experience in traffic engineering
- Career path
- Amazing salary and benefits package
- Superb office environment
- Large scale prominent projects
- Dynamic team
- Inspiring leadership group