A system engineering and management consultancy working heavily across transportation and other safety-critical systems sectors. Specialists in the integration of systems and software engineering methodologies, including human factors and system safety, with practical program delivery.
Proven experience in delivering, installing and commissioning high integrity systems for the railway sector in NSW, QLD and VIC.
About the Role
You will be responsible for the efficient delivery of high quality systems engineering services to clients, particularly in the area of requirements management processes and the use of IBM Rational DOORS.
You will engage and manager stakeholders, elicit requirements, and develop systems engineering plans, requirements documentation and V&V specifications.
- You will be responsible for the management and delivery of projects to clients within the related designated practice
- Documents user, business, system and design requirements, options analysis and decisions made in progressing to recommended solutions
- Develop systems engineering, requirements management, V&V and configuration management plans and any supporting processes and documents
- Implement and co-ordinates requirements management, traceability and change control management
- Coordinate technical reviews
- Develop and grow the business by assisting with tender and sales activities, identifying opportunities for new or follow-on work, following up leads, and fostering good relationships with clients and potential clients
Skills & Experience
- Degree in Electrical / Electro-mechanical Engineering, or Electronics or Communication, or similar technical disciplines
- Seven or more years of systems engineering consulting
- Experience interpreting and applying relevant standards in engineering delivery projects (e.g., AREMA, CENELEC, ISO/IEC, IEEE)
- Five years’ experience with the use of DOORS or other requirements management tools
- Experience in engineering of Mainline or Mass transit systems
- Working experience across the full systems engineering lifecycle
- Demonstrated knowledge of requirement management tools (usage and maintenance)
Company Culture and Benefits
- Friendly, highly experienced team of consultants that specialise across human factors, technical management, systems engineering and assurance
- People enjoy working here due to the culture and the opportunity to work in a group that are genuinely passionate about these core areas
- Great opportunities for career growth and to learn from industry experts
For a full, detailed job description and to discuss in more detail please contact George Hvid to discuss: George.Hvid@cgcrecruitment.com / 0427 933 873 or 0282 524 013