Due to our recent project wins, my client is looking to grow their Sydney Building Structures team. You will be working on some of the most challenging and exciting projects around the country with world leading technical experts. Projects include high rise residential and commercial towers both in Australia and overseas.
As a Senior engineer, you will be involved in all elements of the project life cycle - from preparing proposals and presenting to clients, through to managing resources and budgets to ensure timely project delivery. Working in a multi-disciplinary environment, you will collaborate with teams across business lines and technical disciplines and mentor and coach junior engineers
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in related engineering background
- High degree of technical competence in the field, in particular design of tall towers for wind and seismic loads.
- Knowledge,competency and local experience in building structural design and preparation of design schemes, models and calculations.
- Supervision of staff and draftsmen.
- Knowledge of Etabs, Strand, RAPT and Spacegass
- CP Eng/NER Registration preferred.
If you are interested in this role please hit ‘Apply Now’ or please contact me on (02)8252 4002 Or email me your up to date CV to Mathew.firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit our website at www.cgcrecruitment.com to check out a selection of other live roles that we are currently recruiting for.