Our client is a multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy who work on a diverse range of projects across the QLD region and beyond.
They have become to "go to" consultancy for high rise, commercial, residential and industrial buildings in Queensland, and are at the pinnacle of Revit and BIM technology for building structures.
With the Brisbane market rapidly getting busier, they have won a large amount of work and are looking to supplement their highly skilled team with the addition of an experienced Revit Structural Drafter.
As a result of this increase in workload, a requirement has arisen for an experienced structural drafter with exposure to large scale commercial, residential, healthcare and industrial building projects join their busy and professional team.
With a diverse scope of projects this role would suit a candidate with well-rounded experience across a range of building types to allow you to guide and mentor junior staff and contribute to the knowledge base of this outstanding firm.
- Reporting to the CAD Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Leading the drafting / documentation on large scale projects
- Mentor and guide junior drafters
- Contribute to company knowledge base
- Take on supervisory responsibilities
- Extensive experience working on the Revit platform
- Exposure to structural drafting projects across a range of building types
- A minimum of 10 years of experience as a Structural Drafter
- Comprehensive knowledge of Australian design standards
To be considered, please hit the 'Apply Now' button, or contact Evan Morgans on 0499 772 632 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
This role not right for you? Please visit our website for other contract and permanent civil and structural opportunities; www.cgcrecruitment.com