Reporting into the Structural Team Lead, the successful candidate will have a keen interest in pursuing a career in drafting, offering design input and technical support in the production of engineering drawings and documentation for a range of infrastructure projects.
To be considered for this role you must have:
- 5+ years experience as a Structural Drafter within an engineering consultancy.
- Experience drafting on major highways or bridges.
- Be fully proficient in Revit & AutoCAD.
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work to deadlines
- Passion for engineering.
- Australian citizen or permanent resident.
- Be apart of a global firm working on major projects.
- Training & development schemes
- Flexible working & working from home.