The CompanyA great opportunity for a Site Manager to join a reputable builder who have opened a new office here in Sydney. A hugely reputable Fit Out builder who work nationally are kicking some serious goals here in NSW . Project up to $15m D&C and Construction Management Contracts.
NSW Office and Culture:
Current staff numbers in NSW are sitting at 13 including PM's CA's,Site Managers & support staff. They are looking grow organically with the right staff, ensuring the culture remains positive. As a office they have a "can do “positive attitude, where everyone support each other to achieve great project outcomes.
As a Site Manager you will be supported by an established team including Project Manager, Contract Administrator and a Leading hand. Initially you be running a site valued at $13m which involves the full refurbishment of 2 floors of buildings in the heart of Parramatta. Your duties will include:
- Managing Contractors - To ensure work quality and program
- Run Inductions and Pre-start meeting.
- Manage Safety - Reviewing and Writing SWMS and JSA
- Review & Manage Program - Writing short term programs - as required
- Managing Daily Diaries.
- Reporting to the Project Manager
What you need to be successful:
- Stability with previous employers
- A background in the fit out/refurb sector. Small new build will also be considered
- A team player
- Have a carpentry background
- Working for a builder who are in a growth period
- Work for a builder who offer a real work/life balance
- Career progression a guarantee
- Strong pipeline of work
- Salary from $120K to $160K depending on experience
If you are keen to hear more about the role please contact John Ainge on 0400 516 014 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For any other construction related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com