Sitting with an established Rail team working on a busy pipeline of locked in work it really is a great time to be working with this business.
This opportunity would suit a principal engineer or design manager who has experience across one of the following rail systems (track, OHW, Signalling etc) and would make an excellent career move in terms of project work available and the development on offer.
The role of Senior Design Manager will involve;
- Managing and coordinating the design process with various Infrastructure clients including;
- Developing design management plans, design package registers and briefs to enable the maintenance of good design control and management of design risks
- Leading design reviews and documentation throughout all phases of the design process
- Managing a team of design engineers
- Qualified Engineer with detailed design experience in the Rail space.
- 8+ years relevant experience across rail projects
- Excellent team-working skills
- Excellent communication skills across all levels.
- Previous team management experience
- Knowledge of Rail standards / previous experience of working on rail design packages.