CGC are working with one of NSWs premier builder to recruit a Senior Project Manager. This builder turns over in the vicinity of $300M working in Sydney and 3 other regional hubs. Average projects value are from $30M - $50M with capability up too $100M.
They are well known for operating in the Commercial, Educational and Age Care sectors but are also but also regularly take on projects in challenging and technical areas which is sometimes outside of their comfort zone, they do this so that their employees are constantly learning new skills.
Culture / Benefits
Due to their impeccable reputation, this builder enjoys high staff retention and rarely go to market to recruit. Their success is due to senior managements continued philosophy based on transparency and collaboration. Staff are not worked into the ground, are rewarded with industry leading salaries and kept informed of the company’s vision and plans through regular contact from management.
Based out of their Port Macquarie office the Senior Project Manager will be responsible for overseeing 1-3 projects within the commercial, educational, health or aged care sector. Suitable applicants will live local to the area or be willing to relocate permanently. Salary will depend experience but expect between $180K - $200K
Your responsibilities will include but not exclusive to;
- Program Management
- Strategic Risk Management
- Project Scope Definition
- Business Case Development & Feasibility Studies
- Tender Reviews and Analysis
- Stakeholder management and Client Liaison
- Minimum 5 years experience in a Project Management role in the commercial projects delivering design and construct projects
- Degree background, trained as a Contract Administrator
- Demonstrated ability in maintaining key client relationships
- Superior ability to plan, manage and deliver several projects simultaneously
- Strong communication skills and ability to mentor junior project management staff
- Excellent negotiation and decision making abilities