This major National Contractor are currently experiencing a period of strategic growth with recent project wins across the Eastern Seaboard and Western Australia.
They have a healthy pipeline of work across the Eastern Seaboard which includes delivering one of Australia's most iconic infrastructure projects. As of such have identified an opportunity for a Senior Project Engineer to lead the delivery of an major rail project. Scope of works which includes Rail formation, Bulk Earth Works, surface and sub-surface drainage, culvert structure and the construction of a Rail facility. We are looking to speak to Engineers with the following experience:
- A Civil Construction related degree
- Experience working as a Senior Project Engineer with structures, bridge construction and associated rail infrastructure
- A minimum of 5 year's experience as a Senior Project Engineer
- Able to handle any design issues
- Able to lead a team of Project Engineers and Site Engineers
- Be able to lead from the front and able to multi task
- Someone who is ambitious and self-motivated
The role will be based on a 2/1 FIFO basis and will offer a substantial uplift on base salary due to the nature of the roster. Applicants must be willing to on a FIFO type arrangement as project work is all located outside SEQ.
For more information, please call Rory on 042 026 703 or email your resume direct to email@example.com