Our client is a state Government Rail Organisation who department focus's on track construction and maintenance projects across the Sydney Network. Due to an increased level of work load they have identified a requirement for an experienced x2 Senior Engineer to provide a high level of technical engineering support for civil construction projects in the rail corridor.
Working directly alongside the senior management you will be responsible the preparation of project plans & schedules, the estimation of plant, materials & labour undertake 3rd party verification of constructed works. In addition to this you will be responsible for preparation of project management documentation and managing of work-site OH&S. In addition to this you will be also responsible for managing contractors on site and ensuring works are delivered to scope and budget.
To be considered for this role you will need to meet the following requirements:
- Hold a tertiary qualification in relevant engineering field.
- Minimum of 5 years experience related to civil/structural construction
- Must have experience in construction in the rail corridor
- Expereicne in managing multiple stakeholders
- Strong communication skills and ability to work in a close environment
For further information please contact Rory Todd on 0428 026 703 or email email@example.com