Our client are a mid tier civil contractor who have a large pipeline of works across regional areas of Australia and have identified a requirement for an experienced site based Senior Project Engineer to close out works on a civil infrastructure projects in Central QLD.
The project scope of works include underground and above-ground services, earthworks removal, demolition and removal of existing infrastructure. You will have an established team working on site which will consist of Site Engineers & Supervisors who will report directly into you.
We are looking to speak to Engineers with the following experience:
- A Civil Construction related degree
- Experience working as a Senior Project Engineer with bulk earthworks & Pipeline Infrastructure
- A minimum of 5 year's experience as a Senior Project Engineer
- Able to handle any design issues
- Able to lead a team of Project Engineers and Site Engineers
- Be able to lead from the front and able to multi task
- Someone who is ambitious and self-motivated
- A team player.
The role will be based on a 5/2 FIFO basis and will offer the right candidate an opportunity to work for a growing organisation in the civil infrastructure sector in the QLD market.
For more information, please call Rory on 042 026 703 or email your resume direct to email@example.com