- CBD Location
- Enjoy a leading salary and employee benefits scheme
- Work on a prestigious, high spec project
The founders / owners of this privately owned builder are passionate, astute leaders who have handpicked the exe management team over the last 5 years and are driving the business forward with a clear 2025 business plan. For over 15 years they have forged a successful business working with blue chip clients in aged care, government, corporate and residential sectors. Currently turning over approx. $300M and employing a dedicated team of approx. 110 ppl
Why apply for this role
Joining this business, you will benefit from working alongside a senior leadership team that have worked hard over the last 5 years to create a diverse, inclusive and professional culture. You will be joining a high profile and prestigious project and work hand in hand with the PM to delivery the works After the successful completion of the project you would be in a position to move into Project Management.
The project is worth approx. 70M and the scope of work is split over 3 buildings, each receiving a major upgrade, 2 new levels on top then complete fitout. The buildings will house commercial office space, retail and a high spec boutique hotel. The client is a prestigious developer that only puts their name to quality developments
Reporting to the Construction Manager and Project Manager and assisting with the management of 3 site engineers (one for each building) you will be required to ensure the project is delivered within programme, budget and with the highest safely and quality in mind.
The position will call for a strong engineer with exceptional project management skills that has a focus on leadership to achieve required outcomes whilst coordinating with all stakeholders to deliver the project within corporate objectives.
Ideal background / deliverables
- Have completed a tertiary qualification in construction/project management and have demonstrated experience working for tier one or two builder across complex projects in the NSW market
- Familiarity with coordinating project design and buildability across complex projects, particularly major refurbishments
- Be able to manage 3 engineers below you, one for each building
- Ability to manage programme to meet project milestones (this includes safety and quality)
- Ability to liaise with all stakeholders, with a strong focus on helping to manage the relationship with the client
- Understanding of WHS and Environmental legislation and Quality Assurance requirements.
- A commitment to developing and maintaining a culture of high performance that consistently delivers results and behaviour that exceed expectations
- Possess excellent commercial awareness with strong relationship building, influencing and negotiating skills
If you feel you meet with above criteria and are interested to find out more about the position, please apply for the position below or call Carmel Jones, Associate Director on 0428 433876 for a confidential chat. Carmel.email@example.com