My client is a small but established, award-winning multi-disciplinary practice located in the Eastern Suburbs of Sydney. Specialists in master planning, architecture, urban design and landscape architect, my client offers an integrated service to a diverse range of clients.
This role is for a Senior Project Architect looking to take on a full-time position to hit the ground running and lead projects from start through to completion with the assistance of a friendly team. Project types you will be working on are predominately multi-residential buildings, commercial and affordable living projects.
You will be expected to liaise with and coordinate team members, clients, consultants, builders and other relevant stakeholders to ensure projects are running smoothly - on time and within budget.
As a Senior Project Architect for my client, you will posses:
- A Master's degree in Architecture or a relevant field
- Ideally hold a valid NSW Architectural Registration
- Have a minimum of 8 years post-graduate experience
- Prior experience running and managing projects, dealing with clients, consultants, team members and other relevant stakeholders
- Ability to step into a leadership position and perform without much assistance
- A high proficiency of Revit
- Strong design capabilities and knowledge within the front-end of things, but also have experience within the entire process
To submit your application, please click APPLY NOW
For a confidential discussion regarding this great opportunity, please call Alexandra Lowe on 02 8252 4027, or email a copy of your CV + Portfolio through to email@example.com