Reporting to the Operations manager, you will undertake project administrator duties for projects and manage other Project Administrators while coordinating Administration activities within the Civil Infrastructure Sydney Business.
- Comply with the Safety, Health & Environment (SH&E) policy by adopting work practices that support SH&E programs
- Oversight and administration of team safety including card registration, training co-ordination and recording of competencies.
- Liaison with staff regarding travel requirements, bookings, visas and ensuring travel policy is adhered.
- Schedule, organise, gather, collate, and prepare data for weekly meetings, team meetings, and monthly reporting.
- Distribute incoming mail, organise outgoing mail and couriers.
- Assist in Business development
- Formatting bid and report documents ensuring they are consistent with the brand and quality systems.
- Attend and prepare minutes of project / client meetings as required.
- Assist project managers with archiving hard and electric documentation
- Assist with project finance
You will have:
- Professional attitude and high level of attention to detail
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic and the ability to use initiative – eager to learn and take on new tasks.
- Advanced in MS Office suite including Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Visio.
- Basic level in MS Excel.
- Proficient in MS Access desirable.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to liaise and consult with staff at all levels within the organisation and a range of external clients.
- Knowledge of document control software is desirable, although not essential (Aconex, Team Binder, Incite).
Apply below or for more information, please contact JMikaila on 8252 4010 or firstname.lastname@example.org