An international consultancy, with a headcount of c. 50, offering their clients services across Project Management and Planning. With a strong set values, they take accountability for the project’s success.
With an excellent reputation of delivering Building projects with various verticals including, but not limited too Commercial, Retail, Aviation, Education and Residential. They have the capability to deliver up to $500m.
This business offer strong internal opportunities with an exceptional track record of promoting from within accompanied by consistent salary review and rises, this is a business who rewards success very well.
About the role
Senior Planner with extensive experience within the Building sector. You will be responsible for heading up a an existing team of Planners offering technical guidance. Business Development and delivery are the key focuses of the position. Interstate travel could also be on the cards.
Skills and experience
- Relevant tertiary qualification in construction.
- A previous portfolio of projects from $5-$500 million within the Building sector for a Consultancy.
- Proficient understanding of p6 primavera.
- A comprehensive understanding of the full lifecycle of a construction project.
- Excellent key stakeholder management skills.
- High attention to detail when delivering regular professional reports.
Benefits and Rewards
- Excellent remuneration package.
- The opportunity to step into a Senior Management (Directors ) role.
- Supportive team environment, with regular social events.
- Genuine career development, with potential for advancement.
- Exciting project portfolio to expand on your existing skills.