One of the industries most recognised Building Services Consultancy with a strong global presence in a number of the typical leading market sectors in Australia and further afield, including; Education, Health, Retail, Residential, Commercial, Transport and Mission Critical.
This consultancy boasts a strong local and global staffing presence with design professionals of the highest calibre. They boast a large team of highly experienced engineers and designers who all strive to reach a communal goal of excellence. This has helped them take a long standing market share within Australia's building services market.
Reporting directly to the company BIM Manager you will be expected to oversea the BIM models both in house and offshore across the business. You will also support the digital engineering team in Sydney, offering training and mentoring when needed and implementing new digital engineering software's.
- Minimum of 5 years Building Services experience with Australia
- Minimum of 7 -10 years MEP Revit modelling experience.
- Previous exposure to BIM Coordination or BIM Management
- Be technically savvy with an understanding of 4D, 5D and Print cloud scanning.
- Passion to grow in your role & climb the ladder
- Previous experience liaising with other disciplines, contractors and Architects.
- Huge personal career growth potential
- Attractive salary package & future share potential
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to manage a team
- Global growing business