The primary purpose of the role is to lead the provision of specialist place-making,strategic planning and precinct planning for Sydney Metro projects, to ensure metro stations and surrounding precincts are integrated with surrounding areas, activated and consistent with the overall project and government objectives.
- Provide direction, specialist advice and input into a range of precinct design and development processes including station and interchange plans, precinct masterplans and precinct development plans
- Develop strategies and provide advice on interim activationurban design and public domain outcomes and the integration of place making and property development outcomes for station precincts
- Manage place-making resources and key stakeholder relationships to ensure critical masterplanning and rezoning processes are delivered in accordance with project milestones
- Coordinate and maintain effective and collaborative place-based relationships with State and local government agencies and private sector partners
- Develop and influence the preparation of masterplans for complex station precincts, including leading interfaces with precinct development agencies, where relevant
- Provide expert advice and regular performance reporting which reflects key issues, project status and performance against objectives
- Extensive experience in urban planning, urban design or place-making associated with major transport, urban development or infrastructure projects.
- Up to date knowledge of land use and transport planning issues and trends and the NSW Government's overall transport, place and land use planning objectives
If you are interested in this role, please click "Apply Now" or call 0282524001 for a confidential conversation.