My client is a leading multi-disciplinary design studio with a stellar reputation on the global stage for producing iconic, innovative projects, particularly within the public realm. They have an established Landscape team who're known for delivering award-winning, large scale, complex projects across a number of sectors.
- Globally recognised design studio
- Collaborative and inclusive environment
- Professional development programs
- Work on landmark projects across Australia
- Competitive remuneration package
My client is seeking a Senior Landscape Architect with a strong understanding of the market, who has previously worked across all facets of a project, with an emphasis on client engagement and the delivery of projects.
You're position will primarily see you working collaboratively within a large team in the wider office on large-scale complex mix-used infrastructure projects. You will ideally have also run small-mid scale projects autonomously.
In order to be considered for this position, you will need:
- A minimum of 5 years' experience working within the Australian Landscape Architectural industry
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD and Revit knowledge is highly desired
- Prior experience working on complex, large-scale projects - ideally within the public and/or infrastructure realm
- AILA Registration highly desired but not essential
- Tertiary qualifications in Landscape Architecture or an equivalent
- Full Australian Working Rights
If you're a senior landscape architect looking to join an internationally recognised design studio and the above position appeals to you, please click "Apply Now".
Or, if you'd like any further information, please feel free to give Christina Ryan a call on 02 8252 4020, or email her at email@example.com