My client is a leading multidisciplinary design practice with a national presence. They're team of award-winning Interior Designers work effortlessly alongside consultants from other disciplines to ensure all projects are delivered to the highest quality possible.
As a Senior Interior Designer working for my client, you will be in charge of ensuring the delivery of large-scale commercial, residential, mixed-use and hospitality projects is seamless. You will be liaising with a variety of consultants from all relevant industries in an effort to ensure projects are delivered with the highest quality, within time and budget constraints.
In order for you to be considered for this position, you will need:
- Prior experience with Project management ideally on the interiors side
- Full Australian working rights
- Minimum 7 years + local experience within the NSW industry
- Proficiency with AutoCAD or Revit, as well as SketchUp
- Experience leading delivery on large-scale workplace, luxury hospitality and residential projects
- Tertiary qualifications in Interior Design or an equivalent discipline
- Alternatively, you may be considered for this position if you're a project manager with Interior Design knowledge
This position is for you if you're an Interior Designer with project management experience, looking to further challenge yourself delivering large, multi-million dollar projects.
To submit your application, please click APPLY NOW and submit a copy of your CV and Portfolio. (Please ensure your CV & Portfolio are combined into a single PDF)
For a confidential discussion regarding this great opportunity, please call Alexandra Lowe on 02 8252 4027, or email email@example.com