This expanding company are building a great reputation within the civil construction industry providing a wide range of services including estimating, planning, risk and opportunity modelling and project management to key clients in both the civil design and construction sectors. Due to repeat business from satisfied clients and a good reputation both company growth and workload have attributed to this new requirement.
About the Role
- Working alongside the company directors and other members of the estimating team
- Completing all tasks associated with project estimation
- Projects including road and bridge construction and associated elements including drainage and water reticulation.
- Small and relaxed office environment
Skills and Experience
- A bachelor in Civil Engineering is essential.
- Background of working in Estimating roles
- Experience tendering for local and state Government projects
- Experience tendering for road and bridge construction projects
- Preferably past experience in a site/project based role
This company can offer you a competitive salary, the opportunity to join an exciting and growing business and the opportunity to work in a relaxed working environment
How to Apply
Please contact Maria Harris on 0 434 417 233 or email email@example.com
For any other Construction and Engineering related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com