CGC are working with a highly professional, world leading design and engineering consultancy. They have a highly enviable reputation and offer flexible working arrangements, attractive salaries, global growth opportunities and career development training.
Due to a string of recent project wins and continued development of the infrastructure team our client are looking to hire a Lead Electrical Engineer. Ideal candidates will have around 10 years of industry experience.
- Experience of electrical rail substations, earthing / bonding, traction power,
- Meet established budgets and delivery schedules for each assignment.
- Experience in Day to Day electrical work and development of teams of electrical engineers and mentoring junior staff.
- Ability to work with multidisciplinary teams effectively to complete projects on time and budget.
- Cost Estimating, Fee development and schedule creation.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work on multiple, unique assignments simultaneously is required with strong organizational, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Self-motivated, team-oriented and flexible individual must possess the initiative and ability to tackle new projects, challenges, and concepts.
- Bachelor's in Electrical Engineering or similar field
- A minimum of 10 years of electrical experience
- 10+ years of power system experience with an emphasis on traction power for mass transit
- Functional knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of applications
- Good verbal and written communication skills
To discuss this opportunity in more detail, please contact George Hvid: George.Hvid@cgcrecruitment.com / 0427 933 873