Senior Electrical Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Electrical Engineer|
|Salary:||$110,000 - $130,000 + Benefits|
|Job Published:||August 16, 2018 11:48|
Senior Electrical Engineer required by leading global consultancy, to work in the rapidly expanding railway division.
As part of the Transport & Resources team, this role covers a broad range of skills relating to Rail design field. The primary focus of this role is to contribute to developing the Rail services of our business, supporting our clients and building a profitable Rail team.
The Senior Electrical Engineer will undertake design, project management and consulting services within the Rail design field, in order to enhance the team's portfolio of skills and expertise.
• Be required to work with minimal supervision in your area of responsibility, and you may be accountable for defined parts of design projects
• Be responsible for ensuring the quality and accuracy of your work
• represent your team or area at internal meetings and you may be responsible for organising events, activities or small internal business projects
• You will assist others with their work and ensure that deadlines are met
• You will undertake hands on electrical design for a range of projects, including but not limited to providing design calculations, drawings and specifications
• Recognised tertiary qualifications in Electrical Engineering
• Industry experience in electrical engineering working on large multi-disciplinary projects
• Membership of relevant professional institutions/professional peer bodies
• Proven working knowledge of relevant legislation, regulations, codes of practice, and guidelines
Please contact George Hvid to discuss:
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's