- A Senior Cost Planner is required for a leading tier two commercial construction contractor based out of their Adelaide office. This builder have offices in every state of Australia and are one of the largest builders in Australia. As a builder they are involved in some of Australia leading projects which will be rewarding and interesting to work on. Projects include defence, justice, residential, commercial, health and more. With a
The role / person:
- A Senior Cost Planner, you'll be a dynamic individual who has considerable experience in a similar role as a Cost Planner or Estimator ideally coming from QS background. You'll be working on Commercial construction projects valued from $20M to $100M offering solutions and ideas around design and construction materials to offer clients great options to bring projects into their budgets.
- In addition you will show an excellent level of competency in bid, estimating and cost planning; working to deadlines, reviewing and assessment of scope of works, management of risk and positively develop internal and external relationship throughout the construction process.
- Alongside your solid work history you will need to hold a relevant tertiary qualification ideally being a Construction Management degree or Quality Surveying and be confident in your ability to take full accountability of your workload and projects.
You will also need:
- Must come from a Tier 1/Tier 2 builder
- Recent Cost Planning experience as well as hard dollar
- Experience using CostX
- Be a team player
- Ability to mentor younger colleagues when needed
- As a leading builder they have one of the best and safest cultures. Their employee engagement, staff retention and development is second to none and they have a supportive culture where professional development is encouraged via internal and external training.
How to Apply:
- For a non-committal chat in confidence please
- Call Billy Versey on 02 8252 4015 / 0406 707 277
- Email on firstname.lastname@example.org
- CGC Recruitment is an established recruitment consultancy specialising in the Construction and Engineering sectors throughout Australia.
- Established in 2010 our team operates in distinct vertical markets within the Architecture, Building, Consulting, HSEQ, Infrastructure, Government, MEP and Rail sectors.
- We have experienced consultants who are embedded in our markets which allows us to offer you quality advice throughout your career journey.
- For more vacancies please visit – www.cgcrecruitment.com
All applicants will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.