Senior Cost Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Cost Manager|
|Job Published:||May 10, 2018 17:16|
Our client is one of the leading and most highly reputable brands throughout Australia, operating on a national level our client requires the services of a Senior Cost Manager.
Duties to include:
Undertake multiple retail assignments from new build, refurbishments and fit outs. Liaising closely with the Head Of Construction and the Head Of Cost for the business, the ideal candidate must be able to communicate effectively with stakeholders and manage your team effectively nationally.
• Develop & maintain existing stakeholder relationships
• Manage feasibility for all developments nationally
• Coordinate all Cost Planning to your team nationally, mix of projects including new building, fit out and refurbishments.
• Identify continuous improvement opportunities to enable growth for the business.
• Ensure the Cost Management team is working efficiently and to the best of their ability.
• Proven Associate Level experience
• Degree in Construction or Property or any related field.
• Professionally qualified with AAIQS or RICS or CIOB
• Proven track record of successfully managing teams, providing leadership and direction.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's