Working for a Tier Two Builder with a large portfolio of jobs that has worked in conjunction with their values to build a highly regarded reputation. The company in question currently require a Senior Contract Administrator who is willing to work on a minimum of 12 months on contract with the possibility for extension or for it go permanent.
The role will be based in a Western Sydney at a central location. The role will require you to have sound knowledge of GC - 21. The roles and responsibilities will include but are not limited to procurement, letting of trades, managing sub contractors and working with an intermediate/junior CA under yourself.
You will have a minimum of 10 years’ experience working as a Contract Administrator within the Building sector. You will have a proven track record of projects such as schools, commercial & residential. You will have had exposure at numerous times within your career to projects $100 million dollars plus in value.
- 10 Years experience in the construction industry.
- The ability to work on a large-scale project.
- Market leading pay rates and the option for the contract to be extended.
- The ability to manage a wide range of sub contractors and GC - 21 contracts.
*** If you believe this is something you may be interested in or know someone who may be suited to this role, feel free to give me a call on the details provided. ***
How to Apply:
- For a non-committal chat in confidence please call Spencer Williamson on 02 8252 4006 or drop me an email on email@example.com
About CGC Recruitment:
- CGC Recruitment is an established recruitment consultancy specialising in the Construction and Engineering sectors throughout Australia.
- Established in 2010 our team operates in distinct vertical markets within the Architecture, Building, Consulting, HSEQ, Infrastructure, Government, MEP and Rail sectors.
- We have experienced consultants who are embedded in our markets which allows us to offer you quality advice throughout your career journey.
- For more vacancies please visit – www.cgcrecruitment.com