As a company they are known for delivering projects from $20m to over $100m and their NSW operation is currently delivering projects from the $5m to $30m in the commercial, educational and health sectors.
After winning a couple of key projects the Construction Manager has decided to grow the team and is in need of a Senior Contract Administrator to lead a project and mentor less senior members of staff.
You will be part of an experienced team working alongside an experienced Project Manager who will help you to the next level in your career, in some cases you may also be responsible for a cadet so being able to lead from the front is essential.
To be considered for this role you will have:
- At least 5 to 8 years’ experience as a Contract Administrator / Senior Contract Administrator.
- Have a strong commercial background
- Experience working projects of a value up to $30M plus
- Stability on your CV is essential
- Experience in the NSW building industry
- Able to work in a team environment
- Ability to cost report, forecast and progress claims
- Good communication skills
If you are keen to hear more about this role or any other construction role then please email your CV to John Ainge at firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call for a confidential discussion on 0400 516 014