An excellent builder who have been established for 20 years within the Australian market. Family owned and operated this company has a strong hold on the fit out and refurbishment sector of the Australian market.
About the role:
About the role:
You'll be reporting directly to the project manager and assisting with any project planning, supervision and problem solving on the allocated project. In regards to the day to day roles & responsibilities it will be heavy on tendering and letting of packages. Liaising with other teams to make sure all documents are implemented and maintained as per the companies standards.
- Sound building knowledge.
- Experience with maintaining contracts over 1 million dollars.
- Experience with Government contracts.
- Previous track record with various contracts including GC - 21.
- Current drivers licence.
- Completion of WH&S Induction Training for Construction Industry Workers (White Card)
- Must have positive Interpersonal Skills
- “Can do” attitude.
- Must be able to travel to regional areas for site inspections and meetings.
If you are the right candidate there is a strong possibility that this role will lead into a permanent position.
How to Apply:
- For a non-committal chat in confidence please call Spencer Williamson on 02 8252 4006 or drop me an email on email@example.com
- CGC Recruitment is an established recruitment consultancy specialising in the Construction and Engineering sectors throughout Australia.
- Established in 2010 our team operates in distinct vertical markets within the Architecture, Building, Consulting, HSEQ, Infrastructure, Government, MEP and Rail sectors.
- We have experienced consultants who are embedded in our markets which allows us to offer you quality advice throughout your career journey.
- For more vacancies please visit – www.cgcrecruitment.com