This respected builder have established themselves as a builder of choice for many clients and sub-contractors alike. This has seen them grow organically as per their five year plan and are now chasing larger projects up to $20m
Working in the residential, commercial, retail and hospitality sectors they are able to deliver projects ranging from $500k to $20m and have done so successfully through developed systems and clear and concise management.
We are searching the market for the a Senior Contract Administrator who has Jobpac or Cheops experience coupled with some 3 to 7 years experience in the commercial and or residential sector. You'll join a dedicated and professional team based in their office in the South West Sydney.
You will working on a $20m residential Project in Cronulla / Cremorne project You'll be office based supporting a Project Manager looking after both head contract and sub contract including procurement, developing scopes, variations, forecasting and payments.
If you are looking for company where team work, collaboration and integrity is high on the agenda then this is the opportunity for you.
As a snap shot you will have:
- 3 to 7 years experience as a Senior Contract Administrator in the commercial sector.
- Be proficient in Cheops or in similar cost tracking software
- Have a solid career history with a reputable company
- Good experience with document control
- Be enthusiastic and a confident personality
- CGC Recruitment is an established recruitment consultancy specialising in the Construction and Engineering sectors throughout Australia.
- Established in 2010 our team operates in distinct vertical markets within the Architecture, Building, Consulting, HSEQ, Infrastructure, Government, MEP and Rail sectors.
- We have experienced consultants who are embedded in our markets which allows us to offer you quality advice throughout your career journey.
For more vacancies please visit the website at www.cgcrecruitment.com
For more information please call John Ainge on 0400 516 014 or email email@example.com