Due to several major project wins in the area of Rail Civil Design, one of the world’s leading consultancies require a Senior Civil Engineer to join the Civil Infrastructure team in Sydney.
This leading multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy are currently working on some of the largest railway projects in NSW. The business is structured in a way that allows engineers to fully immerse themselves into their projects.
This is a unique opportunity to operate in a position of influence on large and prestigious rail projects.
With room to grow and the project portfolio assured, on offer is a place where a career-focused Civil Engineer should want to be.
- As a Senior Civil Engineer you will be familiar with the design of railway infrastructure
- In addition to your technical understanding you will be involved in the management of the design of the civil infrastructure
- Your excellent construction knowledge and the capability to deliver high quality projects is considered key
- Importance is placed upon your ability to lead and inspire younger engineers
Skills & Experience
- This role will suit an ambitious tertiary qualified Engineer operating within a rail civil design team in NSW
- Ideally you will have worked on major projects previously
- Having previously worked in the Australian consulting market you will be familiar with the NSW design standards and process
- Over 7 years post graduate experience as a Civil Engineer
By working for this engineering powerhouse you will achieve your long-term career ambitions, and at the same time playing a key role in the success of their rail infrastructure business.
You will be offered a salary in line with your sought-after skill sets and the professional and career development one would expect from a recognised market leader.
- Flexible start and finish times, working from home, part time and job share options
- State of the art, modern and contemporary offices
- Paid Parental and Partner Leave
- Purchased additional annual leave + salary packaging
- Corporate Employee discounts from up to 400 retailers
- Wellbeing benefits e.g. vaccinations, health insurance discounts
- Employee stock purchase plans
- Professional memberships
- Study assistance
- Professional and technical development opportunities
To discuss, please contact George Hvid: George.Hvid@cgcrecruitment.com / 0427 933 873 / 02 8252 4013