Senior Civil Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Civil Engineer|
|Job Published:||July 24, 2018 06:45|
They currently have an opening for a Senior Civil Engineer to manage a small civil team in its Melbourne office.
This role will appeal to the Civil Design Engineer who is thorough in their technical design, conscientious, focussed on project delivery and has the ambition to be recognised as a leader in their profession.
• Design and documentation of civil works in relation to major building projects, in particular building platforms, external paving and landscaping surrounding buildings.
• Stormwater drainage design, WSUD, design and documentation of private/public roads.
• Design and documentation of access roads and car parks.
• A supportive environment where open discussion and knowledge sharing is encouraged.
• Raise your industry profile by being exposed to major clients.
You will have:
• Min. 4 years consulting experience working on local design codes.
• The interpersonal skills to liaise with clients, contractors and all associated parties.
• A tertiary qualification in Civil Engineering.
• The drive and passion to succeed.
• Strong communication skills and team mentoring ability.
If you are a Civil Design Engineer who is ready to step up to a senior role or an engineer performing a similar role that are keen to add momentum to their career please call me for a confidential discussion.
For further information please contact Azri Azlan on 0470 215 799 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's