Senior Civil Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Civil Engineer|
|Job Published:||August 17, 2018 08:00|
This young, dynamic land development firm is made up of a fantastic team of engineers, designers and managers.
They are looking to grow the business and have a requirement for an experienced Civil Engineer to join their thriving team. You will be involved in delivering a number of key projects.
It is an exciting opportunity to work for a supportive company who come up with innovative solutions to solve complex problems. The projects you will be working on are predominantly across land development and infrastructure.
The role will require the successful candidate to mentor junior engineers; manage projects and liaise with clients and subconsultants as well as assist in the preparation of fee proposals and to write civil design and stormwater reports.
The successful candidate will have a very good understanding and extensive experience of the local market with partcular experience in flood studies, stormwater drainage design analysis and modelling and report writing.
This position requires an individual who possesses:
• A degree in Civil engineering
• 8 years + of experience as a Civil Engineer within an Australian consultancy environment
• Previous experience in flood studies, stormwater drainage design analysis and modelling is essential
• Excellent communication skills
• Comprehensive knowledge of Australian design standards
• Full working rights in Australia
Do not waste any time in applying as the company are looking for their next key hire.
To apply, or for a confidential conversation, please call Azri Azlan on 0470 215 799 or email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org