Our client is a leading tier one engineering consultancy with offices throughout the country. They are known for their excellence in delivering large scale infrastructure projects across the world and pride themselves on their pedigree in this field.
They have flexible (remote) working arrangements as part of their offering as well as training and development opportunities as well as the chance to be involved in not only local projects but projects on a national scale too.
Due to ongoing growth within their Sunshine Coast office and investment in the team from the broader group they are currently looking for an experienced Civil Engineer with TMR / Highways – Roads experience to join their growing group.
This close knit team enjoy flexible working conditions, project diversity and are thriving in the increasingly busy Sunshine Coast area.
Reporting to the Office Leader you will design and manage a range of roads projects across the area and nationally as well as helping to grow the workload by developing new and existing relationships with council and other clients in the region.
- 15yrs + experience as a Civil Engineer
- Extensive experience on roads/ highways projects
- Exposure to leading large scale projects
- Ability to grow and develop client relationships
- Civil design and management of roads projects
- Mentoring and guidance of young Engineers
- Business development
- Client management
- Flexible working conditions
- Training and development
- Secure workload
- Growing team
- National and local projects
For more info call Evan on 0499 772 632 or hit apply now