Multidisciplinary consultancy with an international presence, looking for a Senior Civil Drafter to work on major infrastructure projects; Highways & major transport in western Sydney.
Join a well established team on a contract basis and progress your career in the design space.
Due to recent project wins the organisation is looking to add an experienced Senior Civil Drafter to their team. This appointment will be on a long term contract basis and will require a candidate with Civil Draftering experience in transport design (roads and highways) working to RMS standards.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience on major transport projects.
- Minimum of 3 years of practical experience in a Senior role.
- Ability to lead a Civil Drafting team and take control of projects.
- Ability to provide technical expertise to suit client needs.
- Operate to RMS standards, specification and presentation.
- Provision of technical expertise to suit client needs – including information modelling.
- Full working rights in Australia.
- Ability to start role immediately.
If you are interested in this role please hit ‘Apply Now’ or please contact me on (02)8252 4002 Or email me your up to date CV to Mathew.email@example.com
Please visit our website at www.cgcrecruitment.com to check out a selection of other live roles that we are currently recruiting for.