- Since 1998 this family run tier three builder have successfully delivered numerous projects on time, on budget and with no major incidents. Working throughout the private and public sectors delivering high risk works in the Rail, Education, Retail and Community Housing,
- ranging form $1m to $10m they have a strong safety culture excellent, staff retention and a fantastic reputation, this is a great company to be part of.
- Seeking a Safety Coordinator to implement and maintain the safety systems across the projects supporting the site teams to ensure compliance and safety standards. Reviewing documents, swms, carrying out audits and deliver in house safety workshops. You'll investigate incidents and near misses, driving a safety first culture and awareness.
- They have a open & collaborative culture where team work is and best practice is shared. Working with repeat clients they have a professional and fair ethic where the long term view is taken to ensure client satisfaction and retention.
- You could be a supervisor with a Cert IV in safety looking for a career change or someone with a couple of years experience looking for a a new challenge. You'll be a natural communicator who can work with project teams and office based staff driving the safety and quality.
How to Apply:
- For a non-committal chat in confidence please call Billy Versey on 02 8252 4015 / 0406 707 277 or drop me an email on firstname.lastname@example.org
- CGC Recruitment is an established recruitment consultancy specialising in the Construction and Engineering sectors throughout Australia.
- Established in 2010 our team operates in distinct vertical markets within the Architecture, Building, Consulting, HSEQ, Infrastructure, Government, MEP and Rail sectors.
- We have experienced consultants who are embedded in our markets which allows us to offer you quality advice throughout your career journey.