Our client is a progressive commercial builder who is headed up by two well respected directors. Collectively they have over 40 years of experience and are still very hands on the in business. Strong focus on aged care projects however also complete educational, medical and heritage works valuing up to $10M
Culture / Benefits
People like working with this company because the directors have created a professional yet relaxed culture. Being well connected and respected in the marketplace means they enjoy a steady stream of work and are continuing to grow.
This is a Roaming Foreman position that will be based in regional areas (NSW). Work over the next 12-18 months will be in the south coast / ACT region, projects will include a mixture of aged are, independent living educational works. You will be paid a yearly salary and be provided with all necessary allowances to live away from home.
- Carpentry trade with management/coordination experience on commercial / aged care projects
- Ability to plan, coordinate and manage sub-contractors
- Ability to liaise directly with the client in an occupied premise
- Ability to interpret drawings and programmes and develop short term programmes
- Good communication and an intermediate level of computer literacy