An established project management consultancy, with offices across Australia and New Zealand. With nearly 30 years of experience, offering their client base construction and project management solutions across a variety of sectors.
About the role
As a Regional Liaison Officer, you be seconded directly to a government department, where you will assist local councils as they claim, deliver and conduct. These projects will be across the council’s full scope, including infrastructure and construction projects.
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrated background of client-side project management.
- Relevant tertiary qualification.
- Understanding of NDRRA is essential.
- Strong key relationship management skills.
- Ability to travel interstate will be required.
- Diverse pipeline of work.
- Negotiable salary package based on experience.
- Entry into an employer of choice with solid company culture.
For any other construction, related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com