Boutique Residential Developer in trendy Sydney Surry Hills, seeking presentable and highly confident Receptionist / PA to start immediately.
A highly presentable individual, as you will be first point of contact both in person and over the phone for the corporate business.
Attendance to the front desk between 8.00am and 6.00pm - Salary compensates for the longer hours.
Additionally, we want extremely confident individuals who will be a positive and influential face of the firm.
Other duties as required.
As the company receptionist your daily duties will consist of;
- Meet & greet clients
- Answer the telephone and direct the call to the correct employee
- Administration duties
- Order office supplies
- Mail and courier organisation
- Respond to emails
- Manage the booking system of internal meeting rooms.
- Coordinate tradespeople and contractors for any maintenance issues in the office.
- Manage stationery, kitchen and bathroom supplies.
- General clerical assistance as and when required
To be considered for this role you must have;
- At least two years experience as a Receptionist or within Administration
- Meticulous presentation, client focused, and friendly disposition.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be proficient with Microsoft packages
- Having worked in real-estate or property prior will be looked upon favourably
How to Apply
Apply below or for more information, contact Mikaila on 8252 4010 / email@example.com
For any other Construction, Engineering and Design related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com