This Kallangur based civil contractor requires an experienced accountant to deal with daily business operations in administration and accounts. They are currently working on various civil projects including a vast amount of subdivision works. The company is renowned as a specialist contractor in the delivery of earthwork projects and plant hire. You will work closely with the existing team with the ability to work on your own in this varied role.
Skills and Experience required for the role
- Accounting Degree
- Proficient in MS Word and MS Excel
- Experience in payroll, AP and AR
- Month end, budgeting and reporting
- Handling customer enquiries
- Processing electronic documents and creating invoices
- Experience in a similar role within construction would be an advantage
- Tencia Accounting Software knowledge would be an advantage
The role will offer you a career opportunity with a busy earthworks contractor covering projects across North Brisbane and the Sunshine Coast.
ASAP START ON A TEMPORARY ONGOING BASIS
How to Apply
Please contact Jamie Madden on 0456 945 633 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For any other Construction and Engineering related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com