This client side organisation within the transport sector have recently had an increase in their current project portfolio and coupled with an ongoing capital works program, they have identified a number of upcoming requirements for specialist contract staff. One area where they have identified a need for project support is for a Delivery Interface Manager to lead the installation and commissioning of technical equipment within an existing rail fleet.
The main responsibilities include managing and action all engineering, regulatory, and interface approvals for the installation, maintenance and operation of the Perpetuum Ride Monitoring System on board the XPT Fleet.
- Oversee the development of interface agreements with RIMs which the ride monitoring system will collect data for
- Implement governance forums to discuss the output of monitoring with authorized staff from other RIMs (i.e. develop the data reporting procedures with each RIM)
- Project manage the installation and commissioning of the Perpetuum equipment onto the XPT Fleet
- Establish the appropriate contracts to manage ongoing maintenance, repair and replacement of equipment on board the XPT Fleet
- Develop a revised concept of operations;
- Support the development of TMPs, response targets, integration into fleet procedures for managing bogie replacements,
- Engage key stakeholders within the project and business including Asset Managers, Asset Maintainers, TMP developers, CIP system, suppliers and operators to develop, modify and review any related processes and procedures.
- Tertiary qualification in Engineering, Project Management or a relevant Business discipline or equivalent extensive experience.
- Thorough knowledge of network/track maintenance processes including condition monitoring systems, inspection, preventative/corrective maintenance, response and design.
- Excellent contract development, negotiation and management skills.
- High level business process improvement and project management skills
- High level conceptual and analytical skills, and the capacity to develop solutions in a complex environment
- Competent in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Proven ability to establish relationships, influence and work in partnership with stakeholders and employees at all levels.
For more information please call Rory on 0428 026 703 or email email@example.com