They have a positive mindset and team culture and have a personal aim to be "the best people to work with".
In need of an experienced Quality Manager, that will be based on the Northern Beaches here in Sydney. Join a well-structured civil contractor who are known for their excellent staff retention rate, engage with an organised team and report directly into the Construction Manager.
The Successful Candidate Must Have:
- 3 years experience in similar Quality Roles.
- Experience with the delivery of Roads and Martime (RMS) projects.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build strong relationships and communicate in a consultative manor.
What the Successful Candidate Can Expect:
- Development, maintain and support the Quality Management System (QMS).
- Schedule, monitor and report of internal audits in accordance with ISO 4801, 14001 and 9001 standards.
- Engage with key Stakeholders.
- Perform key operations on Civil Pro.
- Assemble Inspection Test Plans forms including hold points and witness points.
- Liaise with project delivery team.
- Manage Non-Conformance Reports.
- 130-150k + Superannuation + Vehicle (Experience dependent)
- A focus on career growth and job security within the company.
- Experience gained will open doors to senior roles.
- Internal support and client support. The client will personally agree to the candidate who is taken on.