This leading, established building and construction company have developed partnerships with a number of major clients and engineering consultancy firms, to deliver large and major civil projects in rail, water, roads, tunnels and bridges. They have a positive mindset and team culture and have a personal aim to be "the best people to work with"
Purely due to a recently awarded $100M RMS project, they are in need of an experienced Quality Manager, that will be based on the Northern Beaches here in Sydney.
You will be joining a well-structured civil contractor who are known for their excellent staff retention rate and you will be part of a organised team, reporting directly into the Construction Manager.
- Previous experience in a Quality Management role
- RMS experience
- Certification in Lead Auditing/OHS Management systems
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build strong relationships internally as well as externally.
- Managing and administration of Quality systems
- Undertaking audits to ensure compliance with OHS, Injury Management and QA policies and procedures.
- Conduct Audits and reviews of management systems to measure the level of implementation and to identify opportunities for continual improvement
- Review, maintain, update and write company policies and procedures as required that comply with QA, OHS and Environmental management systems with view to continuous improvement
- Ensure ISO9001:2008 certification is maintained
- Conduct Risk Assessments and drive risk control
- Strong ability to understand and interpret policies
- Develop and execute best practice and stay up to speed with industry legislation's.
For a confidential discussion please contact Tom Marsh +61431897024 / 0282524028
or e-mail: email@example.com
To submit your application for the role please click on the APPLY NOW button shown below.
For more roles within the Construction and Engineering sector please visit our website www.cgcrecruitment.com