Our client is a state wide Government organisation within the Transport sector who have identified an immediate requirement for a Project Officer to work on a 6 month contract basis to assist across a number of their Road and Bridge projects in their Southern region.
The position is an immediate requirement and we are actively looking to speak to applicants who possess the following experience:
- Ability to apply procedures and processes for the identification and development of road safety projects
- Ability to use initiative in the analysis of information and make recommendations based on relevant evidence
- Proven ability to work independently and contribute effectively in a collaborative team environment
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience in the use of computer applications including the Microsoft suite of programs
For more information please call Rory on 0428 026 703 or email Rory.Todd@cgcrecruitment.com