This is a 2 year contract based out of Parramatta with view of a further 12 month extension.
Due to current restrictions a WFH option is available.
You will be working closely with an experienced team of infrastructure professionals you will play a key role in planning and programming and scheduling.
Key responsibilities would include:
The main responsibility will be creating the schedule road map dealing with and assessing claims and EOT's in regards the schedule when necessary.
You will have support of a planning manager and be working closely with the project managers on a daily basis.
- Develop and maintain project schedules during the development and delivery phases; define and logically link all activities, having a full appreciation of planning impacts on schedule, cost, risk and contracts.
- Periodic review and status schedule including % complete and anticipated finish date for each activity
- Review consistency against other project controls including financial forecast
- Assist with project change management
- Work with PMs to identify potential and actual project slippage
- Optional - Assisting the Tender Assessment Panel by reviewing tenders with particular focus on construction/design schedules/staging.
- Assist PMs achieve milestones
- Assist PMs manage spend for Financial Year
- Actively attend value engineering workshops to seek cost and schedule savings.
- Assist PMs to provide project reporting (including status to KPI milestones, % complete vs planned) for
input to TfNSW reporting dashboards, which use of Microsoft Power-BI
- Work with the SPM to develop strategy and troubleshooting schedule to achieve earliest completions
dates and highlight areas of slippage and risk
- Assist the Director in providing overall schedule, planning information and strategy to meet delivery
- Previous site experience as a Project planner for civil projects
- 4 plus years experience in the planning of civil infrastructure projects
- Proficient in Primavera P6 software applications and P6/database programming
- Working knowledge of internal cost management processes
- Ability to identify project safety risks / hazards, conduct and document assessments and carry out site compliance audits
For more information please call Will on 0435935377 or email firstname.lastname@example.org