A world leading wind turbine supplier, with over 35,000 across the globe. Their portfolio includes a suite of onshore and offshore turbines, flexible support services ranging from development assistance to operations and maintenance, and cutting edge technology.
About the Role
You will be responsible for the delivery of the construction phase of projects including management, co-ordination and reporting in relation to the construction, installation and execution of the windfarm . It is an amazing opportunity to work on a notable Windfarm with a globally recognized company.
- Exercise commercial and finance controls during the execution of the project.
- Ensure compliance to the technical specifications of the product and all deliverables.
- Ensure the coordination of technical support/engineering and onsite construction resources.
- Provide guidance to the Project Management team for on-time / on-budget execution.
- Strong focus on Quality, Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) mindset and compliance.
- Tertiary qualification within relevant engineering / construction discipline
- Professional experience in wind farm construction projects and / or Infrastructure or Power Generation will be highly regarded.
- Work efficiently without direct supervision & lead team projects personnel.
- Strong commercial/contract and financial acumen.
- Passionate about Australia's renewable energy future
- Experience delivering one of Australia's largest wind farms
- Opportunity to progress into project director position
- Successful company with career development opportunities
- Supportive team with proven delivery expertise
- Competitive salary on offer
Click Apply or contact Tom Marsh on 02 8252 4028 for a confidential discussion.