This Brisbane based civil contractor requires an experienced Project Manager to join their busy Water Infrastructure team. They are currently working on some of the major pipeline, irrigation and water supply projects across QLD. The company is renowned as a specialist contractor in the delivery of major utility infrastructure developments.
About the Role
- You will report to the Program Manager and may be responsible for a number of staff including Project Engineers, Site Engineers, Supervisors and subcontractors.
- You will be responsible for mobilising, delivering and closing out projects related to water and wastewater infrastructure including pipeline, irrigation, water treatment and waste water treatment.
- Completing tendering for project opportunities
- Undertake HSEQ activities
Skills and Experience
- A bachelor in Civil Engineering or Equivalent
- Previous experience in a Project Manager role within water and wastewater sectors
- Previous experience with civil practices associated with major water infrastructure projects
- Construction Industry Induction Card – White Card
- Driving Licence
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
The role will offer you diversity to expand your previous experience and an opportunity to join a progressive and innovative civil contractor.
How to Apply
Please contact Maria Harris on 0 434 417 233 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For any other Construction and Engineering related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com