CGC Brisbane are offering a top Project Management opportunity with a rapidly growing but established Fit out and Refurbishment business operating across QLD, and Interstate.
You will be working alongside a Senior Project Manager, on jobs typically upto $2m but potentially higher.
You will be running your own projects, and assisting with budgetary responsibilities, managing variations, client liaisons, on-site meetings, and effective management of each individual job.
This position would suit:
- An existing Project Manager looking for a more diverse role, and further career opportunities, or
- A successful Contracts Administrator wanting to move down a focused Project Management career path - which would also be considered
Background & experience required:
- Degree qualified in Construction Management or equivalent
- Contracts Administration / Contracts Management / Project Administration experience
- Fully conversant with QBCC building codes and regulations
- Employment history, working with another known construction, fit out and refurbishment business
- Good track record on projects, in terms of productivity, cost management and site operations
- Exceptional Planning, organisation and documentation skills
Please apply now for further information, or contact Lee Hayward at CGC Recruitment on 0437868073 or email@example.com
for more construction related positions please visit our webpage; www.cgcrecruitment.com