CGC Brisbane seeking an additional Project Manager on several Civil / Infrastructure projects for for the East coast, Central and Northern QLD
The role will be both office and site based, reporting to the Construction Manager
The business have projects across Earthworks, Roads, Pipeline installation, and planned maintenance.
A well established and well rounded company offering stability, and future progression.
You will be experienced in an existing Project Management role for Bulk Earthworks, General Civil and Roads construction - supporting the Management team and delivering on projects.
supervisory responsibility for the management of Superintendents, Site Engineers, sub contractors and plant activities, site safety and quality management.
- Degree qualified or equivalent in Civil / Engineering / Project Management
- Experienced working with Bulk Earthworks, Roads, detailed excavation projects
- A stable CV and background working with known contractor within Civil and infrastructure
- An excellent communicator, comfortable with management of site teams, Project Engineers, and sub contractors
- Flexible with travel as and when required.
Please apply now to be considered - or contact Lee Hayward - 0437868073, email Lee.Hayward@cgcrecruitment.com
You must have the immediate right to live and work in Australia to be considered.