Work for a highly regarded government organisation that has strong values which creates a great working environment. The work itself is highly rewarding a the projects themselves benefit the community.
- Previous experience working for a delivery contractor using GC - 21 Contracts
- Minimum 3 years project management experience
- Experience with design and construct projects
- Strong procurement experience
- Be a team player and have a strong communication skills with various stakeholders
- Ideally previous exposure to residential projects
- Happy to travel (No overnight required)
- Tertiary qualifications in engineering or a similar field
- A Client-side Construction Project Manager is required to support the delivery of residential construction projects as part of a government stimulus program.
- The Construction Project Manager will work on multiple projects ranging from single and secondary dwellings through to small-scale, multi-unit development. All projects are to achieve practical completion by 30 June 2022 to meet funding deadlines associated with Stimulus funding.
- They will work on projects located across NSW, including both metro and regional locations, on existing Aboriginal Housing Office sites. Each project will bring with it a range of associated site complexities and have an individual stakeholder profile.
- The Project Manager will be involved in all stages of project delivery including procurement and the preparation of tender documentation, design review and sign-off, and construction project management. A major emphasis will be on ensuring compliance with AHO and statutory quality and safety standards.
- The Project Manager will be able to work independently as part of a multi-disciplinary team within the AHO’s Property and Finance Division.
- Familiarity with systems including SAP and TRIM (CM9) is an advantage but not essential as on-the-job training will be provided.
The finer details:
- 35 - 40 hour working week
- $65 - $70 P/h + Super
- Laptop, Phone and Car when required to travel all provided
- Minimum 11 month contract
- Working with Indigenous Australian communities
Apply via your preferred job board or send your CV directly to email@example.com